When you are involved in a car accident, the injuries you sustain can be long-lasting, debilitating, and life-changing. At Sarasota Chiropractic and Physical Therapy in Sarasota, FL, we offer various treatments to reduce your pain and help you recover quickly. Before scheduling your appointment, learn how chiropractic care can be beneficial for auto accident injuries below:
Common Auto Accident Injuries
An auto accident can lead to a variety of injuries. Some common injuries include the following:
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Shoulder pain
- Herniated disc
Chiropractic Treatment for Auto Accident Injuries
If you are experiencing pain and limited mobility following a car accident, it is important to seek treatment as soon as possible. After an evaluation and determining the root cause of your discomfort, our chiropractors can develop a customized care plan for you. Some treatments we may recommend include:
- Physical Therapy: To help you recover from your injuries, you may benefit from physical therapy. The therapy can help your body function properly and strengthen your muscles, joints, and ligaments.
- Concussion Treatment: Concussions can lead to uncomfortable symptoms, such as pain, nausea, and balance problems. With the right treatment, we can ease your symptoms and help you heal naturally.
- Pain Management: We also offer pain management strategies that can alleviate your discomfort and increase your mobility.
- Chiropractic adjustments: Chiropractic adjustments are designed to correct any misalignments that may have occurred during an auto accident. Along with that, these treatments help your body stay properly aligned and prevent injuries from recurring.
- Platelet Rich Plasma: We provide platelet rich plasma treatment, which allows your body’s platelets to naturally heal the region that is affected.
Contact us for an Appointment Today!
At Sarasota Chiropractic and Physical Therapy in Sarasota, FL, we understand that pain due to an auto accident injury can affect your day-to-day activities. Once we learn more about your condition, our chiropractors can provide the necessary treatment that will offer long-lasting relief. To learn more about our treatments or to schedule your first appointment, call us at (941) 924-9892 today. When you need a chiropractor near me, we look forward to assisting you!